Thursday, March 20, 2014

Let's talk about lipbalms

I loove lip balms! I can never have enough of them. These are the ones that I'm currently using.



*second row left to right
  • EOS in strawberry sorbet. At first I wasn't that impressed, but after a month it became a total favourite. It smells really good, even though it isn't very hydrating.
  • I love coconut&cream lip balm. This one is quite old and I've used only half of it. (review here)
  • I love rasberry&blackberry lip balm. It gives a nice red tint to the lips, but the smell is a bit chemical.
  • Nivea Lip butter in vanilla&macadamia. I absolutely adore this one! I use it on my cuticles as well. I also have the rasberry rose one and I love that one a little bit more, because of the smell.




*left to right
  • Maybelline Baby lips in cherry me (review here)
  • Himalaya cocoa butter lip balm. This one is a keeper! It's very good at moisturizing and it doesn't leave the lips greasy. Perfect for under lipstick.
  • Nivea Repair&Beauty lip balm. Not bad,but it has a weird smell and it gives a tingling feeling to the lips.
  • Palmer's cocoa butter formula swivel stick. I bought this one from feelunique, because it had very good reviews on makeupalley.com. It can be also used on dry spots but I mainly use it on my lips. It isn't as moisturizing as i thought it would be. Smells divine though!



7 comments:

  1. I just bout the Nivea Lip butter in vanilla&macadamia today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear,I followed you :) Your blog is amazing! I really like your style.

      Delete
  3. Hi, I’ve nominated you for a lovely award, you can read the details in my blog. Sorry if you’ve already been nominated!More details here:
    http://everydaythingsoflife.blogspot.com/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the follow and your lovely words.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! With great pleasure I would like to invite you to join our Facebook event "Day for blog links swap." You can join here https://www.facebook.com/events/563375310443042/. The event is international, and the description is translated into English. For more information see the link

    ReplyDelete