I loove lip balms! I can never have enough of them. These are the ones that I'm currently using.
*second row left to right
- EOS in strawberry sorbet. At first I wasn't that impressed, but after a month it became a total favourite. It smells really good, even though it isn't very hydrating.
- I love coconut&cream lip balm. This one is quite old and I've used only half of it. (review here)
- I love rasberry&blackberry lip balm. It gives a nice red tint to the lips, but the smell is a bit chemical.
- Nivea Lip butter in vanilla&macadamia. I absolutely adore this one! I use it on my cuticles as well. I also have the rasberry rose one and I love that one a little bit more, because of the smell.
*left to right
- Maybelline Baby lips in cherry me (review here)
- Himalaya cocoa butter lip balm. This one is a keeper! It's very good at moisturizing and it doesn't leave the lips greasy. Perfect for under lipstick.
- Nivea Repair&Beauty lip balm. Not bad,but it has a weird smell and it gives a tingling feeling to the lips.
- Palmer's cocoa butter formula swivel stick. I bought this one from feelunique, because it had very good reviews on makeupalley.com. It can be also used on dry spots but I mainly use it on my lips. It isn't as moisturizing as i thought it would be. Smells divine though!