Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Liebster Blog Award

I have previously done the Liebster Blog Award tag, but it's always fun! I was tagged by Jenni from Elf's Beauty . Since I have already done the tag, I won't be tagging people, but I'm going to answer the questions. If you want to do it, I tag YOU! :D



The Rules (which I'm breaking haha)

1.Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.

2.Display the award on your blog by including it in your post and/or displaying it as a 'widget' or 'gadget' Simply right click the image and save then upload it in your post and/or 'add gadget' then select the picture category.

3.Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.

4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.

5.Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, and who have less than 1000 followers.

6.Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.

7. List these rules in your post (copy and paste) 

8. Once you've written and published your post, inform the people/blogs that you have nominated them for the Liebster Blog Award and provide a link to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not of heard of it before).

The Questions

1~ What got you into blogging?
Hm.. I don't really know. One day I woke up and I thought " I should make a blog!" 

2~ Whats your favourite hair care product?
All kinds of oils like coconut, almond, avocado. I haven't found my absolute holy grail product yet.

3~ How do you spend your spare time?
Sadly, on the Internet.

4~ Sweet or Savory?
Both...or maybe sweet.

6~ What do you do other than blogging?
I'm in High School, so I don't have a job :D

7~ Your favourite shade of lipstick?
Definitely pink!

8~ Chinese or Indian Takeaway?
I've never had Indian food!

9~ Where do you want to travel to most in the world?
Paris and Los Angeles. 

10~ Do you have any new year resolutions?
I want to be more confident and outspoken,try more new things... and I think I'm doing a pretty good job.

11~ Whats your favourite season?
Spring, because it's not too hot or too cold and my birthday is in April :)


11 Random Facts

1. I'm very non-athletic, It's pathetic! :D
2. I change my opinions very fast.
3. I'm aries.
4. I would rather spend a day shopping, than on the beach.
5. I'm afraid of dogs.
6. I have quite vivid dreams.
7. I love watching movies and in my life I've probably seen more than 200 movies (I'm almost 16).
8. I'm a straight-A-student (yes, I'm bragging haha :D), even thought I barely ever study for more than 30 minutes.
9. I'm currently in a relationship with my laptop and my friends and I are constantly joking about it, calling him Dell.
10. I'm obsessed with Candy Crush.
11. Alcohol makes me feel very sleepy.


1 comment:

  1. I have vivid dreams too! I always remember what happens in them too! I even remember dreams I have years ago when I was a kid! Weird! And I love the Dell thing hehe :)

    ReplyDelete