Thursday, October 3, 2013

September Empties

Hey guys! I know it's the 3rd of october (mean girls,anyone?) ,but the majority of the products I'm going to show you,were used up last month.So here they are:


I used up Loreal's skin perfection micellar water and I will probably repurchase it.It's quite good,and I still haven't found anything better.It reminds me of Bioderma's h20 sensibio,it doesn't have any smell and it doesn't irritate my eyes.

I still have a tiny bit left from the Bilka (bulgarian brand) face wash that everybody raves about.I don't like it very much,it's not cleansing enough,I prefer scrubs.I probably won't repurchase.

I have these Deva (bulgarian brand) waxing strips for the body. I used them once on my legs,they're cheap and good. The strips left I cut and used on my face,but I prefer the ones designed exactly for that purpose.

I'm throwing out the Sun Dance (dm brand)  face SPF cream,even though it's full.It's oily,thick and I'm pretty sure it has expired. 


As you can see I used the crap out of the Garnier Pure A face cream. It's not bad,but it's definitely not enough for the winter. It couldn't moisturise even my oily skin. I probably won't repurchase.

 Unfortunately this Nivea vanilla shake lip balm is over. I looove the smell of it and it hydrates very well.I will repurchase.

 That's it. What have you used up for the past month ? :)



1 comment: