Sunday, September 29, 2013

Update+lips of the day

Hello to whoever is reading this! :)Long time,no see. I haven't posted in a while,not only because I was busy,since school was starting,but I also didn't feel like it. I have a ton of new products to review and some of them will be feautured in my September favorites! I hope I have the muse to write soon.Also I finally got a laptop,which is a lot faster than my old computer,so that makes writing articles easier.

How gorgeous is this color? (flormar pretty lip gloss in p809)

                                                                       review here

5 comments:

  1. OMG! I LOVE this colour! Its soo pretty ! :D

    Jeni | www.elfsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so pretty :) Long time no see, good luck with schoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete