Monday, September 30, 2013

September Favorites&Unfavorites

As I promised,here are my september favorites.They don't include a lot of make up,since we are not allowed to wear it at school.


For hair I have only one product (I'm a messy bun lover)
It's the Taft by schwarzkopf ultra hairspray.The thing I love the most about it is the scent.It smells like a man's perfume and it doesn't make me cough or feel it in my troath (does it make any sense?) since I usually ovedose with it haha :D It holds the hair and it doesn't make it crunchy or sticky.


You're probably wondering what's in the white bottle.It's rose water. I have been using this to death,it helps with redness,it hydrates the skin.Works perfectly as a tonner and doesn't cost a lot.I also mist it on my skin after epilation.Only con is the smell,since I don't like rose scents.

Another favorite of mine is the Afrodita coconut body butter.The consistency of this producs is heavenly and the coconut smell is even better.It hydrates the skin very well,but the scent doesn't last very long.I've been using it almost every day for a month now,but as you can see on the picture,you can't tell. I got it on sale,but even the full price is very low.



Two nail polishes this month.One of them I'm wearing on my nails right now,it's the flormar LS02 from the light summer collection. I have 3 coats on,since the formula is a bit thin.I've talked about the flormar nail polishes before-the best cheap ones out there.

Another favorite nail polish brand of mine is Golden rose rich color.I love the big brush and thick consistency. The picture doesn't show how pretty this dark red color is.It's in the number 30 and I have it on my toes right now.





For make up I only have 2 things.The Impala waterproof liquid eye liner.My other one was dried out so I decided to go with this impulsive buy and it turned out to be an amazing product.The color is very pigmented and black,it doesn't smudge,lasts all day.The brush is nice and tiny.



 The other product I have a love-hate relationship with.It's the revlon lip gloss in Bellini,from the color burst collection. Applied on just with the brush it looks weird,but when I spread it with my finger it gives a nice nude tint and the lasting power is impressive for a lip gloss


.



This month I have and unfavorite.The Garnier essentials 2in1 make up remover couldn't impress me. It's oily,the bottle pours too much product and it doesn't remove my eye make up as good as miccelar water does."No rubbing" my ass. My friend said that she uses it and it does the job,and since I couldn't find the Mixa miccelar water I bought it and i regret it.I don't understand all the rave about it,but that's just me.

That's it for today.What have you been loving this month? Comment below :)

1 comment:

  1. I really love the look of that lip gloss, good to know about the tricky application, though!
    I've been loving the Revlon Lip Butters for this month!

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete