Monday, September 2, 2013

August Favorites

I can't believe September is already here! Am I the only one who wants school to start already? Today I'm sharing with you the products that I have used and loved in August (I already miss it).

Beauty:

When I was in Greece I got the Herbal Essences Bee Strong (aka Honey,I'm strong) shampoo&conditioner on such a good deal.They're both 750ml and they were about 5 euros.Sadly Herbal Essences is no longer sold in my country (I wonder why..) and I won't be able to repurchase. These are literally one of the best hair products I've ever tried! The scent  is just amazing,smells like honey and peaches and makes the hair so soft and helps with breakage. I'm out of the shampoo which is not the best for oily hair,but still works wonders.
(the pictures are from the Internet,because I threw out the shampoo bottle and the conditioner bottle is in my shower and it looks disgusting lol)


Another thing I got in Greece was the Vaseline Essential Moisture body lotions with oats.The smell is not my favorite ,but this products moisturizes and softens my skin like no other.It leaves a sticky feeling in the beginning,but it disappears late.

I kinda have a love-hate relationship with this Mitchum advanced control roll-on deodorant. I sweat a lot and nothing helps and after I tried this I thought I was in heaven-my nightmare was over,BUT after couple of weeks it stopped working. I don't use it every day,because it dries my skin and I mix it with my Nivea stick deodorant. It takes FOREEEEVER to dry though.I hope it starts working again,because nothing else saves me!

Essence's "Like a day in a Candy shop",which I purchased a week ago, is already in my favorites,I'm in love with the sweet smell.

I used the Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish lipstick in 102 a lot this month-good lasting power,amazing color. (you can see a swatch here)

I've worn the Catrice defining blush in 010 Toffee Fairy only 3 times,but I already love it. (swatch here)


Fashion:

For a fashion favorite I have this mint skull bracelet,which looks exactly like the Brandy Melville bracelet,but I got it from Greece. The spike bracelet is from a local cheap jewelry shop.

Food:

I know how bad these are for you, but I've been kinda obsessing with the Maom and Mamba candy...mmm I want some right now. I'm typically not a candy person!





TV&Music:

My number one obsession this whole summer has been Teen Wolf. Seriously one of the BEST SHOWS EVER. Too bad they are on hiatus until January 6th.I love it very very much,it's one of these shows with bad heading but amazing plot. There's a lot behind the stupid tittle "teen wolf",trust me! 


Another good show I've been watching is Dexter.I'm currently on season 6. If you haven't heard about it ,it's basically about a blood spatter pattern analyst who is also a serial killer.Too bad season 8 is the last one. The show is very interesting and has a lot of  plot twists.

The songs I've been mostly listening to this month are :
Clique by Kanye West ft.Jay-Z ft. 2chainz,I can rap pretty much the whole song (not bragging lol)
I also love Lana Del Rey's young&beautiful,Justin Timberlake ft. Jay-Z -holy grail , Trampoline by Tinie Tempah. I got into R&B this month,as you can see. I listen to everything- from Taylor Swift to Nirvana, Justin Timberlake,Kanye West,Florence+The Machine, etc.

I would love to know what you've been loving this month :)

4 comments:

  1. I loved the post even though I disagree about the starting school part lol. I am also a huge fan of Teen Wolf. The previous seasons were not that interesting, but this one got me hooked. I can't wait for the other episodes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who's your favorite character? Mine's Isaac :D I have a crush on him hahaha :D

      Delete
  2. Много ми харесва тюркоазената гривна.

    ReplyDelete