Friday, August 30, 2013

Mini haul

Hello there! Here's another haul (you'll be seeing a lot of those). I went to Beauty Zone,DM,Lilly and I purchased some goodies.
 


In Lilly you can get some Catrice products 50% off and I decided to try their blushes. I got the Catrice Defining Blush in 010  Toffee Fairy,a very nice bronze color,almost like a bronzer.I tried it on my cheeks and I am loving it so far !

 
 Here's a swatch (right)


I also bought the Catrice Made To Stay longlasting eyeshadow in Lord of the Blings . ^You can see a swatch (left). I haven't tried them yet ,but I read very good reviews.



 I've been wanting Essence's perfume Like a Day in a Candy Shop for quite some time. I got the 10ml version for my bag,they also have a 50ml bottle. It's not that long lasting ,but I looove the smell!And it's very inexpensive.
  This is my first Essie nail polish ever! I think they're too expensive,the formula isn't that great,it's streaky. But the colors are amazing and the brush is nice and big.It's in the shade Lapiz of Luxury.

I would love to review any of these products,just leave a comment :)


2 comments:

  1. На каква цена е парфюма на Есенс?
    http://makeupbyjoanna909.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10мл са 7 лв. , а 50мл са 15 лв :)

      Delete