Thursday, August 15, 2013

Collective haul

Hey guys! I think that's the first haul I've ever done haha.I went to DM,Lilly and other beauty stores last week and I got some new goodies.I haven't really tried out some of them and I'm probably going to review most of the things soon.


I got this Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte lipstick in 102.It's a great my-lips-but-better lipstick.(it looks brighter on the picture) It does require hydrated lips,since it's matte.It's quite long lasting-couple of hours if you don't drink or eat.It has a weird smell,but it goes away as soon as you apply it.Goes on smooth,but after some time it gets in the lines of the lips and runs.

I also got the Golden Rose lip liner in 221.Great red color,I was looking for something slightly darker though.I haven't worn it yet.


The sunscreen by the Bulgarian brand "бочко" is meant to be for children,that's the main reason I bought it. I wanted something light for my oily skin. It's smells lovely,hydrates very well,but it does make my face oily :(

I read some great reviews of the Mitchum advanced control deodorant&antiperspirant so I decided to give it a shot.I sweat a lot-like a lot a lot. I hope this work,it smells fresh and since it's a roll on it needs time to dry,which is a con.The stick version was double the price of this one.


I've been looking for a good hair mask after I went ombre. Again,I read good reviews about the italian Denise structure line hair mask and I purchased it. I haven't used it yet,it smells very good though.Like a hair salon or something haha :D


That's it! I would love to review them for you,just leave a comment below :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment