Friday, July 26, 2013

Makeup Collection Summer 2013

I posted a Nail Polish Collection and now it's time for a makeup collection! I've always been obsessed with makeup and cosmetics,it's just who I am.I buy stuff,but I end up not using them,I'm weird like that.My collection isn't small for a 15 year old,and I started buying products about 3 years ago. DM and Lilly are my favourite places,occasionally Beauty Zone and Ivis. The drawer organizer and the pencil container that I use for brushes are from Jumbo,they have great storage things there.No more babbling,here are the pictures :






Maybelline Dream Mat powder review
 

Bourjois healthy mix concealer review


Lancome Hypnose Star review






Pretty lip gloss by Flormar review



I love ...coconut&cream lip balm review






Maybelline BABY LIPS in "Cherry me" Review




*Feel free to leave review requests in the comments :)

4 comments:

  1. Cool makeup. I am definitely getting some ot the products :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. My collection looks lame compared to yours. LOL

    Check out my blog ^.^ Maybe even follow it.
    http://featuringcrystal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Много сладка колекция имате ! Тези ружчета на Мебълийн са супер сполучливи за 5 лв !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. мерси :) Да,така е,доста са добри. Трябва да се запася с още!

      Delete